Building on the success of last years’ popup, we’re coming back to a new & improved Overton Square bustling with new shops and restaurants. Our popup will be located at 2090 Trimble off the redesigned courtyard and new parking garage where most people will enter The Square.
ABOUT OVERTON SQUARE
This time last year The New Overton Square was still just an ambitious plan on paper but today the area is thriving. Visit the website to learn more about what's happened over the last year - http://www.overtonsquare.com/
- Setup begins Saturday 11/22
- Grand Opening – Black Friday 11/29
- We will be open Wed – Sun, closed Mon & Tue
- We will be open a total of 22 days (last year we were only open 12 days)
- The week of Christmas, we will be open everyday
- Our last day of business will be Sunday 12/29
- Takedown is Monday 12/30
The rate for this year is $425 + 30% commission. All participating makers must work in the shop at least 4 hours per week. Makers who commit to working 8 hours per week will qualify for a reduced commission rate of 20%. We provide all gift bags/tissue and cover the credit card fees.
Last years rate was $325 for 12 selling days with a daily sales cost of $27.08. In comparison, this years daily rate is just $19.31 ($425 / 22 selling days). Last year we had 31 makers and the average amount sold per maker was $2038.91. All but 2 of the makers earned between $658 and $18,000. Total sales last year was $65,000 making Overton Square a hot market for handmade goods.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Maker participation is not guaranteed until payment is received. All fees are due by 10/10/2013. No Refunds. Any maker who has not paid by 10/10/2013 will be canceled and their spot given to the next person on the waiting list.
- All items must be handmade or vintage. We will also review applications from indie designers who have help producing their items – just let us know up front.
- Makers may not sell any offensive, sacrilegious, or pornographic merchandise of any kind. ISM is a family-friendly shop!
- The ISM Team may choose to deny a maker at their discretion. Denials may be based on appropriateness or products too similar to existing ones. We also reserve the right to limit the number of vendors in a particular category (i.e. jewelry) to ensure a diverse selection.
- Accepted makers are required to participate for the entire duration of the show by working the checkout, restocking their merchandise, and promoting the event.
- Maker payouts will be 12/14/2013 and 1/4/2014
Approved vendors will be notified in email within 2 business days of application. Fees must be paid by 10/10/2013 by PayPal using the button below or by cash or check at the ISM Shop 2487 Broad Ave.